Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

A problem occurred while reading the data

Hi All,

I have been struggling a lot with this error.  I have gone through lot of posts and nothing could help me to fix the issue.

Here is the detailed explanation of the issue.

I have  configured custom workflow approval on FIORI Launchpad. here are the steps I have followed

1) I had make sure all the required oData services are added in /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE

System alias configuration

2) I had make sure system alias is configured properly with software component (/IWPGW/BWF) and Fiori Local app is selected and same is added in service maintenance

3) I had make sure data provider and data model are linked to right software component.

4) I have configured service definition along with consumer type, role and task definition.

5) Service URl and navigation properties are configured properly and URI works fine .

6) Target mapping is done properly

]Please let me know if I miss anything.

All it says is Scenario definition is not correct . However, it did work day before yesterday with the same configuration and I don't even see anything to be configured  and everything seems to perfect over there.

There are no error logs in /IWFND/ERROR_LOG or /IWBEP/ERROR_LOG.

In the console log it shows only one error i.e. Connection Manager - Failed to load data

What is connection manager and how to fix it?

Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Nageswar

Former Member
replied

Hi Nageswara,

Please use the My Inbox app which is successor of the Approve Requests app.

SAP Fiori - My Inbox

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question