A problem occurred while reading the data
I have been struggling a lot with this error. I have gone through lot of posts and nothing could help me to fix the issue.
Here is the detailed explanation of the issue.
I have configured custom workflow approval on FIORI Launchpad. here are the steps I have followed
1) I had make sure all the required oData services are added in /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE
System alias configuration
2) I had make sure system alias is configured properly with software component (/IWPGW/BWF) and Fiori Local app is selected and same is added in service maintenance
3) I had make sure data provider and data model are linked to right software component.
4) I have configured service definition along with consumer type, role and task definition.
5) Service URl and navigation properties are configured properly and URI works fine .
6) Target mapping is done properly
]Please let me know if I miss anything.
All it says is Scenario definition is not correct . However, it did work day before yesterday with the same configuration and I don't even see anything to be configured and everything seems to perfect over there.
There are no error logs in /IWFND/ERROR_LOG or /IWBEP/ERROR_LOG.
In the console log it shows only one error i.e. Connection Manager - Failed to load data
What is connection manager and how to fix it?
Your help is highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.