cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending email notification to Support Team and Message Processor on status change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Solution Manager Experts,

My requirement is to send email notifications to the "Support team" and the "Message Processor" when saving the message in a particular status via the transaction SOLMAN_WORKCENTER.

For example:

On a particular status (Status = NEW), when saving two email notifications should be triggerred.

One email for the support team and the other for the message processor.

Thanks in anticipation for your help.

Kind regards,

Yovish.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yovish

Did you already attempt to create this, did you look up information on this etc?

Asking questions is fine but it's always nice if someone first invests time to reach a goal themselves. I cannot derive that from your question.

Doing a quick search myself, I can find blogs / threads that contain the information you seek so it makes me wonder if you did any effort yourself:

Kind regards

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tom,

For the time being what i have been able to do is to send the email notification to the support team only but not the message processor  when the message is on a particular status on saving.

But to send both the message processor and the support team on saving the message, this i am really stuck.

Kind regards,

Yovish.

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yovish

Multiple options exist most likely.

Looking at the blog post, you could achieve what you seek to achieve by having two actions, one to mail X, one to mail Y.

This might be yet another option:

Best regards

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Tom, it did worked.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yovish,

Following Link might help you.