cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax on Freight Amount

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement wherein for a certain set of customers (with a unique tax classification) I have to apply the tax only on the freight amount.

Currently, for these set of customers, tax (condition type MWST) is being applied as 0% on net value but going forward it needs to be applied at 6% but only on the freight condition types in the pricing procedure.  As currently it is 0%, so as per condition records maintained in VK13 for MWST, the tax code is coming as RE (0%) against the freight amount in the accounting document.

As a solution for tax on freight only, I have created a new condition type for tax (ZMWF) and then calculated its value only on the total freight charges in pricing procedure. In VK11, I have maintained its condition record with tax code SR (i.e. 6%) for customer tax classification as 3.

Now the issue is, in the accounting document, the entry for customer and freight amount are still coming with tax code “RE”.

User want the customer entry to be ** (Mixed supply of RE and SR -> As SR is applied only on freight and rest of the sales amount is still with RE (0%

tax)).

User also wants the freight amount with tax code SR –> as on this amount 6% tax is applied.

Could you please help me, how can I get different tax codes in this scenario.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

poorna_yalamanchili
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would like to share a thread which is currently running in SCN support

Read the reply from carefully.

jagdeepsingh83
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Request your guidance on below. Main issue is with the tax codes coming in the accounting document. What I understood is, tax code is coming as per the last active tax condition type in the pricing procedure (it overwrite the tax codes as per earlier tax condition).

For my case, I need to retain the tax code for earlier tax condition. Please help me.