cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Business Objects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I would like to know if is it possible to develop Mobile Business Objects in Agentry.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ashutosh_rastogi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

No, Mobile BI App does not support design, deployment and life cycle management through Agentry ()

If you have a business case around that I would suggest you go ahead and post that to SAP BusinessObjects Mobile: Ideas

Regards,

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

Please can you guide me why we need Mobile Business Objects and how we can develop MBO's in SMP 3.0

ashutosh_rastogi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

I do not get your question.

Mobile BI App is one application to view all your BI content on mobile device - Webi, Design Studio, Crystal, Xcelsius etc.

You can use Mobile BI App SDK to customize App for your business case.

For more Info, check SAP BusinessObjects Mobile for iOS – SAP Help Portal Page

Regards,

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

Can you please explain me real scenario where we deal with Mobile Business Objects and if possible please share me some materials regarding the basics of Mobile Business Objects.

Thanks and Regards,

Ashish

vijaymuniraj
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Ashish,

Mobile Business Objects is nothing but you can view all your business objects report on iPad, Iphone and Android devices. You will be designing the report in desktop/PC and deploy those into mobile phones and you can view it through using Mobile app. if you design reports for mobile, you need to follow certain procedures as it should support to mobile devices. go thrugh the threads for your better understanding.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-19232

Note: Before knowing about Business Objects mobile, you should have better knowledge on Business objects tools like webi, dashboard, design studio, etc.,

Thanks

Vijai Muniraj

former_member207052
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you be more precise with your question?

Are you trying to develop a report with SAP BO that you can view on the mobile device or are you trying to build a custom App using SAP Mobile BI SDK on SMP (Sap Mobile Platform?)