cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have made a copy of Workflow WS20000075 and executed the workflow... Whenever i am creating a new PO (ME21n) or changing the PO(ME22n) or releasing the PO(ME28) everytime the same event is created in Event trace i,e ReleaseStepCreated. What this means.....

I want a different events to be created at each new operation... Can any one help me.

Regards,

Archana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

SandySingh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

First you will have to understand the PO release stratergy . Refer to documents below

Hope it helps

Regards

Sandy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sandy,

Ur document were very helpful.... I have gone through all the documents...

Now i have done all the SPRO settings as given by you.

My business workplace is showing 3 entries now as follows when i create PO and release PO...

Workflow for Release PO - Please release PO XXXXXXX

Step 1 : Purchase order release for MM

Step 2 : Purchase order release for FI

which is correct....

1. Now my next question is i will have to give MM user and FI user ids in the last step of ur document and check there business workflows ?

2. If i am cancelling the release, one entry should come in the business workplace which is not coming, whereas in the workflow WS20000075 cancel release event is taken care of.

Please if u can help.

Archana

SandySingh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Yes, you will have to add the approvers in the configuration against a Release group and Release code. In the workflow,the person responsible for Release of the PO is determined using rule 20000027 (FM - ME_REL_GET_RESPONSIBLE).

Make sure you COPY task TS20000166. If you look at this Task in PFTC, there are few terminating events defined in tab "Terminatiing Events". make sure that the custom task has these events too. Also check "Default rule" setting.

BUS2012 RELEASED

BUS2012 RESET

BUS2012 SIGNIFICANTLYCHANGED

Regards

Sandy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks sandy

My workflow is working at 3 level properly -- Created, Releases and Cancel.

Archana

SandySingh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

If your issue is resolved, then close the open question.

Regards

Sandy

Answers (0)