cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Limit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I have a question on credit limit. If a company has a customer with branches in different locations and these branches have different customer code. Each of them has their own credit limit granted. How do i group the credit limit of these branches and view as one? This is because although they have different branches, i still need to manage the overall credit limit of this customer.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In FD32, you can change the credit account from the branch customer codes to the mother customer code, and then give proper credit limit to this mother customer code. Therefore, when you place order for each branch customer, the system will perform credit check upon the mother customer code, i.e. all the branch codes will have one credit limit.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

You can use the Customer Credit Group functionality to get what you want. In the customer credit master data (FD32) maintain the customer credit group (KNKK-GRUPP) same for all the common customers. This way credit limit has to be assigned to one customer and the entire group can use that particular credit limit.

Regards,

GSL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Either you can use similar credit groups for all these customers in FD32 or else if you are using customer hirearchies,you can also set for the highest hirearchy level.

Hope this helps you

Regards

Simu