Fiori PO Approval currency error
have anyone experience this error below:
in the list of PO, the currency always follow the first one
notice how everything is in SGD,
when we debugged the classes (in ECC) it shows correctly, one SGD and one IDR.
further test :
still in debug mode, we changed the both price and currency,
eg. the 754.02 was changed to 99 and the currency for this record was changed to JPY.
Fiori will show as 99 JPY
although we realized that the fiori version is not the latest, because the backend is still ECC EHP5 and upgrading to ECC EHP7 is not an option at this moment.
can't seem to find the solution or notes.