cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

incorrect ATP quantity when re-acquired "Enter"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear colleagues,

I have a problem with ATP check in outbound delivery. When user creates delivery and enter quantity, more than we have in stock, SAP do not confirm required quantity and show error message and correct ATP quantity.  However, if then he press Enter again; SAP shows error message and incorrect ATP quantity (More than it actually is). Moreover, if user press enter several times the system confirms the requested quantity, which is not really there.

How can we overcome this issue?

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Does it allow you to save the document? Check in OVM1 that its "Error" message only for message VL150 though you already mentioned error in your post.

Though check KBA, check the scenarios mentioned and KBA's/notes for those scenario's

2150057 - Troubleshooting guide for ERP ATP check

Let us know which one was yours.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Rahul.

Yes, It allow to save document with incorrect ATP.

I've checked KBA's/notes but I found no similar cases.

Regards,

Vladimir

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi VV

It's not about finding exact case but to understand the behavior at that time. As you mentioned on pressing enter repeatedly it confirms, so:

• You need to check what is considered in checking rule (i.e. stock/PR/PLo/Production order etc.).
  • In the mean time is it changing because of any supply situation change which is getting considered in ATP?
  • As per note 2150057 (the above mentioned), did you checked this (though once you get an error and then it allows so something is changing)

"In Transaction MMBE you can see that you have nothing on stock but the atp check confirms the requested quantity. Transaction MMBE is not suitable to check the availability situation for a material. The atp check does not only consider the stock. It can also consider receipt elements like purchase orders. Please always use transaction Co09 in order to check the availability situation for a material. Please consider SAP Knowledge Base Article 1893237."

• Is the case 100% repeatable or is random one. Could you create the same in testing environment?

Let us know more considering above points.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Rahul.

1. We use standart Scope of Check for ATP group "01" and BEvt "A".

2. In this case supply situation doesn't change.

3. As per note 2150057, I've chacked it. Not the case.

4. The case is 100% repeatable, I can create it in testing environment!

Regards,

Vladimir

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Please check these notes if valid for your release

1082850 - msg LB 046: "The available qty of batch...corrected to 0"

1299776 - Underconf. when you execute batch determination repeatedly

Also raise this SAP.