Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

table names for material listing/exclusion and acc determination

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to know the table names for material listing/exclusion and account determination, where you input the condition types and get the condition records.

Similar examples are for pricing/ rebate use KONH, here we can give the price condition type and get the condition record details, similarly NACH for output condition types.

Thanks!

TW

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried ST05 (SQL Trace)? Start the trace, then go to the transaction where this data is displayed, get some output and then deactivate the trace and display it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tw,

I think AMit has already answered your question.

Material Listing Table Starts from : KOTG ( followed by your condition table - KOTG001 )

Account determination Table : You can also go to any Invoice document :

Goto Enviroment -.acct determination analysis -Revenue Accounts- select your condition(KOFI) from Account determination procedure ;- on right hand side window click on View button . This will give you the details of Table and filed in document.

Generally It starts with: C001( C*** : condition table).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello TW,

For Material/Listing and exclusion table would be KOTG*(* indicates your table from the access seq).

For Account determination would be C*(* indicates your table from the access seq).

For eg C001-Cust.Grp/MaterialGrp/AcctKey.

@MoazzaM your inputs are good thanks.

Thanks

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amit, Jitesh,

These tables are not what I am searching for. In these tables, you are limited to a condition table; and only for that table you get the data.

If you compare KONH, NACH, any condition type created in pricing or output respectively can be given and you get the condition record details. But in the tables you mentioned this is not the case.

TW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello TW,

I don't think this can be achieved via single table . U can try this by creating query (SQVI or SQ01) based on table T685( To get Condition type  pass this value to KOTD001 &002 and so on and then KONDD .

Using thesethree tables, i think you can probably get Material Listing / Exclusion condition record details based on Condition type.

I know this is not what you want but give it a go ! otherwise it looks like ABAP Report or Query.

Please check and revert.

Jitesh

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi TW

Have you tried searching table names with SE80? Follow these steps and search on your own first. I hope you'll find by yourself.

• Check the field name you want to search that in table.
  • Go to SE80 and click on repository information system button in left box of the page.
  • ABAP Dictionary > Fields > Table fields. Here give the field name in Field name field and execute.
  • System will show you all the tables where this field is being saved.

Check this and update.

Thank$