cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to print custom page size - Half of A4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to print a report with a page setup of half of A4 size page. i.e. Width: 8.269 inches, Height: 5.847 inches. But the problem is while I am trying to do the page setup, it automatically changes the orientation to Landscape and page size changes into A5(148x210mm).

I have tried several times to change it even selecting No Printer (optimize for screen display), but failed.

It is annoying me as my Client wants it in just half of A4 size page (size described above) but I am unable to do it.

I have found this thread, but my client has default printer for other application.

For your information, I am using Visual Basic 2010 with Crystal Reports 13 (Report data source from ADO.NET XML).

How can I print with desired custom page setup ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello,

Search for KBA 2163438, I have attached an application that should answer your questions.

Requires SP 14 from the download page, link i s on the Overview tab.

And when using Custom Paper sizes be sure not to use No Printer.

Don

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Don,

I am editing my reply (for some stupid reason). I followed your code and confused. However its all my fault. I should have concentrate on my project.

However, I downloaded the CR Update and installed it. Then I gave the custom paper size (Which automatically selected the Landscape orientation and paper name to A5) and generate a bill and print it. And it is printing as per my requirement.

My problem solved (at least till now). Now I am going to build my project and implement in my client's computer (He has a different printer) and see what happens.

I will give you the update.

Sorry for my previous (stupid ?) reply.

Regards,

Biplob

Answers (0)