Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori Master Details App - Click on master list is not working

naveen_inuganti2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing strange problem with Fiori application.

I've created custom Fiori application from Web IDE with help of Master-Detail template (I am using online HANA colud version of IDE). My application connected to on-premise gateway services with help of HANA cloud connector.

Application is working fine and I added few new tabs and binding those new elements to back-end services.. In fact, it doesn't matter what change I apply (I am saying this because I got this issue for many applications).... and I tested these changes, everything works fine. But, all of sudden click on master list stops working!!

This deals with "on Select" function of master controller. I haven't changed anything in this function - but it's not working. Search within master list and detail tab navigation is still working fine.

Now, interesting part is, if I create new application and copy paste same code into that - then it is working fine. There is one instance where copied version was also not working after applying some more changes on top of that.

I checked it in various browsers..cleared cache... but no use.

Regards,

Naveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

naveen_inuganti2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Apparently, I had to do above (copy/paste) task couple of times this evening.. And, finally, I see where it went wrong....

It is "Beautify" option that wasted hours of my time as per my observation (not sure if is too smart and doing something else). Check attached, one is original code and second file (beautify) is the code that got adjusted with Beautify option of Web IDE. My application (master list click option) is not working with this Beautified code.

Regards,

Naveen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

michal_keidar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Perhaps you can attach the code and specify the changes you made