Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Separate Billing for specific shipto's

JM1983
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Currently in order entry we have our customers set up, so that the soldto party is always the Billto & the Payer.  No matter what shipto is used, all invoices are included on the statement and FBL5N of the soldto. 

But recently, we have had some customer’s requesting separate billing for specific shipto’s.  With our current setup, that is not possible.  In order to accomplish this, we have been creating new customer accounts for these shipto’s. 

We would like to retain the default setup on the majority of our accounts/shipto's.  But on these specific shipto’s, we would like the billing(statements & FBL5N) to be separate.  We would also like all the sales reporting to still be against the soldto.

I have done the following config in our sandbox:

• Sales and Distribution>basic functions>partner determination>set up Partner Determination>set up partner determination for customer master>account groups - function assignment
    • I have assigned BP & PY to account group 0002
  • Now in the customer master of the shipto the new partners can be added
  • On the Sales order, select shipto, billto & payer

Success FBL5N and statement are separate, when invoicing takes place.

I am an ABAPer, and I’m not an expert on the financial side.  Is there any other configuration that needs to be done to get this to run smoothly? Or are there any steps that I’m missing?

Thanks,

Jill

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What exactly is the question? You wrote:

Success FBL5N and statement are separate, when invoicing takes place.

<...> Is there any other configuration that needs to be done to get this to run smoothly?

If "success" then what's the problem? What is not "running smoothly"? You might want to be more clear.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jill

It is an usual question in these forums. Please, see SAP Note 11162 - Invoice split criteria in billing document or look for post related with these strings: ZUKRI, splitting and so on.

As an ABAPer you have an advantage, because you will have to write a VOFM for achieve to populate field ZUKRI to guilt this split.  You can use an additional field in the customer to filter the proper VOFM si called (use other VOFM as a template, if you don't know about VOFM please see Note 327220 - VOFM function and its objects).

Take in mind ZUKRI is a char 40 field, so, you can use the offset commands to achieve it. A different chain of chars, you will have a differente billing document.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo