event handler not created at fu save
have done the EM customizing with another customer and I have used custom application object types. I have activated those and de-activated the Standard ones, but still my FUs are created and no Event handler is created at the save. Can you kindly help?
Will reward fast Points for good advise.
See the screenshots below for the points you needed more clarification:
1) Check your FU type configuration if it set to "Tracking Relevant"
2) Check the PPF settings which triggers the Direct Output type Agent and calls EM. this should be enabled
5) Check your Event manager if it is set to Sync or Async. If it is async, check SMQ1 (T-code) if there are outbound queues which are stuck
And, finally if you are a technical person, Do the Debugging. Put your breakpoint at the following points:
1) At the class via SE24 - /SCMTMS/CL_TOR_D_ROOT_BS Method /BOBF/IF_FRW_DETERMINATION~EXECUTE
2) At the class /SCMTMS/CL_OUTMGMT_EXEC_TOR Method DISPATCH_INT and Method CALL_EM_TOR_DATA
3) At the class /SCMTMS/CL_EVENT_MANAGEMENT Method SEND_TOR_DATA, Line No. 1205
4) And then Finally your Relevance Function Module
If all of these pass, then you can also check your application log via SLG1.