cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replenish upto Max.bin qty instead of Replenishment Qty in LP22.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Currently in LP22 tcode, we are able to replenish the bin with qty(replenishment qty) defined in material master.

But my requirement is replenish bin up to Max.Bin qty with LP22.

LP22 replenish analysis;

Article master:

Max.bin qty:192

Min Bin qty:48

Replenishment qty:24

Available stock in LS24:45

If I run LP21,system is replenishing 144 qty(24*6=144).

I didn't execute LP21 here.But at this point I got a demand of 50 qty through sales order delivery.

So now executed LP22 tcode,It's triggering only 24Qty(replenishing qty) and TR is created.

Can we  have a solution here? If I run LP22  TR should create for 144qty(to reach Max.bin qty) instead of 24 qty(Replenishment qty).

Do you suggest user exit?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Shyam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My reply in bold against this line "I didn't execute LP21 here.But at this point I got a demand of 50 qty through sales order delivery. So now executed LP22 tcode,It's triggering only 24Qty(replenishing qty) and TR is created."

With LP22 transction system check the stock across the storage type, check you might have stock in some other bin of the same storage type hence system is creating TR only for 24 qty. refer the below mentioned standard SAP link to get more detail

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/fd/90fbf4b3cd11d3b2ad0050045571f7/content.htm?frameset=/...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Waiting for the help.

Thanks,

Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tested LP22 with the "include remaining quantity" flag checked under 'If control quantity is exceeded"?

Curious to know why LP21 does not meet your requirement