cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incompletion Log

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

My client has given 100% discount unfortunately for a standard material. Then the net value becomes zero. when i try to save the sales order Incompletion log shows netvalue. sales order has been created and Controls are maintained correctly in incompletion log

My question is even though incompletion log maintained , delivery has been created for this in completion sales order. Standard process - it has to restrict, not to create the delivery. but it is supporting to create the delivery.

For that item category ( TAN ), item relevance for delivery tick mark is not there, Any relation to this control for incompletion log ?

Please help me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hemma,

Jitesh has answered your question, status group in incompletion log permits/restricts the creation of subsequent documents, when a document is incomplete.

In TAN, item relevant for delivery is blank, as Schedule line allowed is activated. Further, there is no connection between order incomplete and this this field (item rel for dlv).

TW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hema,

If Item is not relevant for delivery, that explains why delivery is created to this order.

I bet your item is not in delivery which was created to the order.

Please check.

Arkadi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hemma,

1. It depends on the status group setting assigned in config.

Go and check this setting in SPRO-IMG-SD-Basic functions - Log of incomplete Items - Status group.

Delivery: Setting this status in the status group and assigning the status group to a field in the incompletion procedure causes the sales document to be incomplete and may prevent creation of delivery document, e.g. if the plant or shipping point is missing.

Please check which status group has been assigned against the field . In standard SAP if status group 01 has been assigned then it will still allow user to create  delivery document.

Please check and Revert.

Jitesh

joseantonio_martinez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Hema:

Have you tryed to use item category TANN Free of charge item, instead a 100% disscount.

Check it and revert.

Jose Antonio