cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First And last date in bex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

We had developed a  sales report and my requirement is i want to know last sales order and i am having calday at rows and keyfigure in columns and how to approach this requirement in bex can anyone suggest me regarding this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu

i want recent sales document date  for that as per your data i came to understand that i need to install sap exit variable can you please tell me sap exit variable name if possible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow the below documents instruction.

http://scn.sap.com/community/business-explorer/blog/2013/10/11/how-to-show-first-and-latest-record-a...

mean while i will check the standard variable which is suitable for your requirement.

Thanks & Reegards,

Srinu.Rapolu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu

Thanks for your reply as per my assumption i am thinking to create a formula variable on 0calday and create a condition using 0calday as i have seen through some of scn posts but i am unable to get the result it is showing condition will be ignored when accessing via mdx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First tell me do you need last date sales or last sale document???

If date then take max date variable, if that date variable in not installed then install now and use the variable for date field.

if last sale document create the variable.

still any issue let me know.

Thanks & Regards,

Srinu.Rapolu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create one variable on Sale Document as a max sale document in CMOD.

Still any issue let me know.

Thanks & Regards,

Srinu.Rapolu