cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transportation configuration and creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Any One can help me Transportation configuration and creation it is requirement from my claint.Any one can sent printout shorts for this plz. It is urjent requirement plz any one can help me plz.

THANKS IN ADVANCE .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to create the transportation zones and mantain the transportation zones in Shipping point, customer master & vendor master.

After this is completed you need to maintain the route determination.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

THANKS TO GIVING ME HELP,

I Am not able to configaration of transportation zone and my claint is not having zones and how i have to make them understand and what type of configuration i have to do any one can sujjest me plz its a urjent requirement any one can send me printout shorts for transportation plz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chakrapani,

I dont have any document for transportation. But as suggested if you can let me know the area where you are stuck up I can see if can help you.

Most of the consultants feel that configuring and using Transportation module is very difficult. Let me tell you that there are only two major transaction codes in entire transportation module i.e. VT01N and VI01 for carrying out day to day transactions. There should not be much of a problem in actually using the transportation module. However, there should be a genuine requirement to use the transportation module. The client must be incurring substantial costs towards transportation charges and it is essential to track.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chakrapani,

Please Fallow Below steps.

Step1: T.Code: VL01N: Just Create Delivery Note here.Do not do the Picking and Packing.

( This is Client Specific)

Step 2: T.Code: VT01N: Create Shipment.

Here mention your Trasnportation Point and Shipment Type you Configured for this and Click on deliveries ICON.

GO to W.ref to

Outbound Delivery : Give your Delivery Number that you created earlier for this shipment and F8( Excute)

Then Select the Delivery and Click on OverView

Here Click on Planning then automatically Route( If route determination is done) and Vendor Number get generated and Save the Data.

Step.3: T.Code: VL02N: Change Delivery.Here give the Delivery no and

Do picking, Packing( If necesarry) and PGI.

Please Reward Points if Really Helpful,

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks you to giving me help,it will helpful to me can you sent me printout shorts for transportation configuration and how to creat transportation document what type of input fields wehave to give when we are creating transportation document can you explain me please.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can help you if you have any specific questions in transportaion.

In general follow the below steps:

1) Create the transportation planning point for the company codes.

2) Maintain transp. relevance for the dly doc. type, item cat and routes

3) Define the shipment types

4) Define the shipment cost types

5) Define shipment cost item categories and assign

6) Define shipment cost relevance

7) Maintain pricing

😎 Assign purchasing data

9) OBYC

10) OKB9

These are some of the important IMG settings.

Regards,

GSL.