Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AS2 - Sender Communication Channel - File Name and Location

tharaka_fernando
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can you please explain how to configure AS2 - Sender channel for below requirements.

PI Version : 7.4

We have several interfaces that is going to communicate through AS2 with business clients.

How to segregate the PI interface with file name that partner is sending to us. because i don't see where to put File name parameters in 7.4 - AS2 sender communication channel like we do for File Adapter in PI.

Ex : Partner - "ABC Ltd" is sending several files(XML , EDI) through AS2 to PI system. - ex : Purchase Order , Goods Receipt , Delivery ...files

• So How do we identify which file should pick for Purchase Order Interface and the others file for Goods Receipt.
    • Do we have to create separate communication channels for each & every Interface ?  or can we use one common Communication channel for all the Interfaces ? Please explain

• How to configure the AS2 file that has dynamic file name .

ex: Purchase Order file name : "PurchOrder+Date Created + Time Created + .xml" .Then how to set this parameter in AS2 sender comm. channel

•    Can we define a file path location for each and every PI Interface.

guess it has to be done in AS2 sender communication channel - expected URL path parameter. soemthing like "http:://<local:port>/AS2/<path>"

your valuable ideas are highly appreciated..

Thank you all in advance...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vkaushik82
Active Participant
0 Kudos

As you are on 7.4 I assume you will be using B2B addon for configuration

You need to understand below adapter to understand message flow

Configure EDI Sender : This will take incoming EDI message which can comprises multiple business transaction which will be further sent to EDI separator adapter.

Configure EDI separator adapter:

This will Split EDI message comprises multiple business transaction into individual business transaction message.

I will suggest to read more on B2B Addon

tharaka_fernando
Contributor
0 Kudos

Any Updates plz..

tharaka_fernando
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Could you please update this....