Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S_ALR_87100833 (program RFUMSV00) problem

holakac
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello SAP experts,

recently we've started to use program RFUMSV00 to generate a XML for our tax authorities (based on note 1598181). However, we've noticed, that this program generates incorrect/strange data.

In line items, the tax base amount is different, than in the very same accounting document, displayed in FB03. In result, simple sum of line items does not match Total within the very same report. This is very strange and I don't understand why it happens. I've noticed, that the difference for each accounting document is same, for example 5% smaller amount for doc. A, 3% smaller amount for doc. B. This happens for both input/output tax.

Thanks for any suggestions, what could cause this problem.

Regards

Jan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jan, this is SD forum but this question belongs to FI domain. In any case, since both are standard transactions just open an incident with SAP if you believe there is an error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

can you send details or screen shots?

BR

holakac
Explorer
0 Kudos

Sure:

the numbers on left are from FB03 from accounting doc., that is displayed on right from RFUMSV00. As you can see, numbers are different.

This does not happen for all accounting documents, only for some of them. But I didn't find any pattern ;/

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

could you send me a display view of one of these documents?

BR.

holakac
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi George,

FB03:

RFUMSV00:

as you see there's difference...