cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capture Bank details to REGUH for F110 auto payment run

Former Member
0 Kudos

A payment method ‘X’ is created for the purpose that we wanted a payment method that does not create an outbound IDOC during F110 payment run (for dummy payment runs).

The question is how I can capture the banking details that were part of the vendor account when creating & executing the payment proposal to REGUH table.

Required master record specification -> Bank details is not checked since there is a possibility that not all vendors will have banking details in the vendor master [noticed that check on bank details will result in payment not possible error during payment run]

Regards,

John

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi K R,

I know about LFBK table which stores vendor bank details.

But I cannot fetch the data from LFBK table bcz, vendor bank details are able to change even after F110 payment run.

Understand that table REGUH stores the data of vendor bank account number that's used during F110 run.

If I am not wrong this data will only capture, if I activate ‘Required master record specification -> Bank details’ for that particular payment method.

If I activate ‘Required master record specification -> Bank details’ and there is no bank details in LFBK for the same vendor, F110 will result in error.

In my requirement, the vendors I am using for F110 with payment method ‘X’ may or may not have bank details. I want to capture bank details for those who have it.

Regards,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

I believe you already tried LFBK.

Also you can create Z vendor master report which includes mainly bank details(you can also restrict the vendors who don't have bank details at parameter level only) and from there you can link it to your required.

Thanks.

Regards,

K R