cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SLC - Supplier Registration - prompt to enter user credentials

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am experiencing a strange behaviour in the supplier registration.

We're on 2.0 running the buy side and sell side in a standalone scenario.

This is just an internal demo system.

Whenever I open the registration page (with external alias / SICF service directly, doesn't matter) I experience a certificate error (which is normal if you sign your own certificate) and then I am asked to enter user credentials.

This should definitely not happen, if I repeatedly hit "cancel", after like 10 attempts the supplier registration page is displayed.

The configuration is according to the customizing guide (RFC bg user, pw maintained, not locked, correct roles, SICF maintained correctly / external alias maintained).

Does this happen because of the certificate error, because the authentification cycle is being interupted?

If you could advise on that, I'd be deeply thankful.

Best regards

Paul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

poesterwitz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello previous account,

in the mean time, SAP replied back with the solution:

Services for Technical Purposes (Sell Side and Buy Side)

SAP Supplier Lifecycle Management uses the services THTMLB Scripts (/sap/bc/bsp/sap/thtmlb_scripts) and CSS stylesheets and GIF for THTMLB tag library (/sap/bc/bsp/sap/thtmlb_styles) internally. To enable the system to access these services without a manual logon step for the user, we recommend that you create an alias for each service. Note

For these services, the alias names must be identical to the names of the ICF services themselves. This means, the aliases must be named as follows:

●/sap/bc/bsp/sap/thtmlb_scripts

●/sap/bc/bsp/sap/thtmlb_styles

For each of the services, do the following:

Double-click the external alias.

On the Logon Data tab, make the following settings:

Next to Procedure, select Required with Logon Data.

Specify a service user. This user does not require any specific roles or authorizations. You can, for example, use the following service users:

○Buy Side

If you enable the evaluation by appraisers without user ID, you can use the service user that you have specified for the corresponding ICF service alias (see above). Alternatively, you can use any other generic service user.

○Sell Side

You can use the service user that you have specified for the ICF service alias of the supplier registration (see above).

Under Security Requirement, select Standard.

Under Reauthentication, ensure that reauthentication is not deactivated system-wide.

On the Trg Element tab, navigate in the hierarchy to the corresponding service and select it.

On the Error Pages tab, click Configuration.

Under Actions During Logon, ensure that the checkbox Deactivate Login XSRF Protection is enabled, and save your changes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry to deviate, is there any seperate forum for SAP SLC?

Or we should be posting to SAP SRM only.

Have got some questions for SAP SLC so asking.

poesterwitz
Explorer
0 Kudos

I don't know a separate SLC area either, even though this would be highly appreciated! *waves at SAP*