Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving HUs to EWM storage location - not working

michael_fallenbchel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

small problem with big impact at the end...

I goods receipt an inbound delivery against a non-EWM storage location, it's packed, so I have a few HUs now lying in the storage location.

Next step - I want to move these HUs to EWM related storage location.

Seems to be easy - VLMOVE, entering 0006 (311 movement type), my HU, create an inbound delivery. Perfect, the delivery is ditributed to EWM.

Okay, now I checked which funtion I can use - found  GN_DELIVERY_CREATE.

So I checked VLMOVE, how the tables are filled and so on, at the end I have now a program that is filling the tables exactly as VLMOVE, also LIKP/LIPS are looking the same after executing.

Also when I check the with VL33N, system says that the dnote is distributed to external WMS and can't be changed.

Perfect!

So I check EWM - nothing! Nothjing in the queue (SMQ2), no inbound delviery (notification) in /n/scwm/prdi, absolutly nothing!

Result - I have an inbound delivery in ERP system which can't be chaged, I have stocked I can't touch as ith's "assigned" to a movement and I can't do something with the stock in EWM as it's not there.

What might be the problem here? LIKP/LIPS are the same (VLMOVE, programmed), dnote is distritubed? I'm sooo confused at the moment.

Thanks

Michael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hello Michael!

Did you find solution? I have same problem and using workaround distributing in background with periodic job. Please let me know if you find solution!

BR

Alohon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Check SMQ1 in ERP system, if your delivery has not reached to EWM and its not in SMQ2 in EWM then it must be in SMQ1 in ERP, from there you will get the issue details while navigating the queue. it might be because of your integration mapping, check your warehouse mapping and other integration part.

Regards
Anoop

michael_fallenbchel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

See my comment below:

- SMQ1 is empty in ERP

- SMQ2 is empty in EWM

- SLG1 in ERP says - distributed

- SLG1 in EWM doesn't show the inbound delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Can you check same process via 411 movement. Just want to see if works all the way .

Regards

Suraj

michael_fallenbchel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Additional info - also SLG1 in ERP system is saying dnote is distributed:

0 Kudos

Hi!

Check smq1, smq2 in both system.

Check slg1 in EWM.

BR, Alex.

michael_fallenbchel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

ERP system:

SMQ1 - emtpy

SMQ2 - emtpy

SLG1 - saying it's distributed:

EWM:

SMQ1 - emtpy

SMQ2 - empty

SLG1 - nothing at this time (13:58):

/N/SCWM/IGN:

--> exactly the 0180129599 is missing

Strange or?

0 Kudos

Hi!

Try to run report in EWM:

spro - Extended Warehouse Management - Interfaces - ERP Integration - General Settings - Check of ERP-EWM Configuration

BR, Alex.

michael_fallenbchel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Have done - everything's fine!

Also - VLMOVE directly is working, only the programming part not working

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you mention that with standard VLMOVE system is working fine but when the same data is getting populated in custom table through program then it is not working. if my understanding is correct then could you please compare the delivery data of both record might be some of the field is not getting updated properly using the custom program

michael_fallenbchel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Exactly - VLMOVE is working, custom program with function GN_DELIVERY_CREATE not.

Have compared LIKP and LIPS, both are exactly the same (except the transaction code, for sure)...can't find any differences, that's what makes everything so curious