cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I pick APO relevant products alone from ECC ?

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Not all ........but only specific product/s from a array of products   are planned in APO ,in Blueprint they have phrased these products as ARP    (APO relevant product),  those products will also participate in ECC planning (,LTP simulation) ,

Somewhere i have seen "  relevant to APO " check box in ECC ,could you experts ,please locate where it is in which t code,

if planning is done  in APO alone then i can put XO in MRP type and go ahead,but my issue is to pick products selectively into APO,from which t code do i do the picking ( segregate it from the crowd)  and send it  across in  Mass via  IM /CIFing    .

request your helping hand.

thanks

Ohio

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul

When you set X0 it puts relevant for APO and this is stored in table MARC in field APOKZ. You can check the same in SE16n. With CFM1 and CFM2 we send create the IM and activate the same. In CFM1 on the basis of filtets the products are segregated with respect to above field plus other filters. The CIF as you know could be done in background with periodic jobs with RIMODGEN and RIMODACT. To check for background jobs cross check in SM37 for a job with above programs.

I Hope this answers your question.

regards

Rahul

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

In CFM1 on the basis of filtets the products are segregated with respect to above field plus other filters.

that answers my point.  Yup rahul sorry for asking you trivial questions without giving it a thought.

thanks  for your  kindly help

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check these tables.

MDTB - MRP Table

MDTC - Aggregated MRP table items

T438A - MRP Type

Regards

Vinoth

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks vinoth

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

Oh !  will try your way too purging into your tables, let me chk ...