cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suitable and common transactions for Screen Personas demonstration purposes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i have build some rudimentary show cases with Screen Personas in the past and was wondering which transactions to use for the best possible effect while showing the capabilities of the tool. So my question for the community is which transactions have you used for optimization?

I made flavors and concepts for the transactions: SU01, VA01(03), IE03 and obviously SMEN. But where should I go next? As I personally only have humble  ERP experience, it'll be great to get some help. Especially when it comes to creating dashboard experiences I'm a bit lost.

Thanks a lot and Greets

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jon,

It depends who you are displaying the technology to, I always try and cater my designs to suit the people that will see it. For example, for internal things, I created a Consultants workbench where the user had quick access to user management, transport requests etc etc Basically an improved smen.

Another good one was to help the internal team that was responsible for time management within the company. The great strength behind Personas is you can shorten the time taken to navigate between screens or specific elements. If you have a specific client that is interested in personas create some usercases for the software and see how you can improve their user experience.

I hope that helps a little,

Angus

Answers (0)