cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making ESS Personal Profile read-only

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts

I need in the  ESS Personal Profile have the fields of read-only:for example I we that my screen as follow:

We are working with eph5 and this is the reason because  the option " The 'Data must be displayed as read-only' setting is not available in EHP5, only EHP6".

I am trying of Implement the BAdi HRXSS_PER_SUBTYPE., however the system show that "Implementation will not be called , "

How can call my implementation ?

How can solve this requirement ?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, this Read-only option is available only from EHP6 in configuration level.

In EHP5, we have to customize the application and made it as read only for that tab based on requirement.

If you want make read only for some fields only, then you can configure this in tables V_T588MFPROPS and V_T588MFPROPC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar

The  BAdi HRXSS_PER_SUBTYPE allow me have the fields rean-only with this version In EHP5?

I have implemented this BADI, however the fields apprear to modify.

Regards

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No need to implement the BADI, you can configure those fields as read only in table V_T588MFPROPS and V_T588MFPROPC for your molga version.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar.

I have solved the requirement of the fields  as read-only using this tables indicated, however the system show the buttons "Save and Back", "Save" and "Cancel".

When I execute the buttons "Save and Back"or  "Save" the system create(save) a register in the infotype.

I need only a button "Back" that allow return to the previous page without save information .

How can get this ?

Regards

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

if you are not saving any data shouldnt trigger a save in the infotype also, this can be hidden using component configuration http://scn.sap.com/message/15980219#15980219

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth

Using component configuration I have hide this buttons, however I need for example that for the infotype family subtype childs, the employees can have this buttons enabled.

In this moment the system disabled all the subtypes.

How can get this?

regards

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

check here Under SPRO - > Personal Management -> ESS WDA - > Service Specific - > Personal Profile - >BADI: Active Subtype Determination and Settings.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In EhP5, better make a copy of the detail config and make them read only, and at that time u can remove the toolbar items.