cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC Audit Log Review

Former Member
0 Kudos

In GRC 10 our Audit Log Review workflow stopped working temporarily.  As a result, Controllers were not notified that logs were available for their review and approval.  Workflow for the logs is back up and running but there are some logs that need to get reviewed but don't know where to go to perform the review as they are not in my GRC InBox due to lack of workflow during this time period.  Is there a place to go to see my available logs for review during this time period, perform the review and approve as necessary. 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the info.  However, is there a manual way through NWBC screen/menu system for a controller person to view any log that has been created but not workflowed to them to see the log and do the review and approval outside of the workflow notification to the GRC InBox. Thanks.  

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roy,

As i understand, you want to  know the missed FF log review requests.. There are 2 steps for

for creation of FF log review Workflow. collection by STAD, and then generation of Workflow. Workflow will be generated when there is a collection of FF log in GRC. So,  check, if there are logs in table GRACCHANGELOG, during this period. If not, could you check your plug-in systems , for the activities performed by FF ids.

Could you also check all the EAM reports(Transaction log and session reports, etc.), from NWBC, for any log, that is not captured in Workflow

Regards

Plaban

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Roy,

if i understand your requirement correctly,you need to retrieve missing logs or workflows

In that case SAP has provided a program GRAC_EAM_LOG_SYNC_TIMEBASED for the same cause

Check the below SAP Note

1934127 - GRC10 EAM: EAM recovery program to retrieve missing log and to generate the missing workflows

Regards

Baithi

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have had the audit logs generated and sitting in MSMP, you could in theory, as admin, forward/return the request back to the actual EAM ID owner.

You may require to check your stage settings in MSMP and ensure that the stage allows forwarding and rerouting.