Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PI 7.4 dual-stack installation issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eng Swee Yeoh Former Member Iñaki Vila Harish Mistri Former Member

Hi,

I'm in a SAP PI Dual Stack implementation (Vs 7.4 sp10). The system has just been instaled, and I can't see the Integration Engine I only see the Adapter Engine. Also I'm not able to find the XI or Idoc adapter in the Communication Channel options in ID. Would someone have a clue of what could be wrong with the system?

Any help would be appreciated

Best Regards,

Danisay Vujovic.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

thanks guys!!

But i checked the systems and it looks like a dual-stack installation,  on the unit function are enables: java foundation, SAP Netweaver Process Integration and SLD. My question is if I have to do some configuration postintalation adapters to see XI, IDOC and integration engine ?? or it should appear as the basis gives me the environment?

The basis says that the enviorenment is dual-stack and it's OK. But really y don't understand why i can't see the integration engine.

Funtional Units

History of Exceute Configuration Tasks

SMICM

SM51

Regards,

Danisay.

Azhar Shaikh Vikram Betaal  Boris Zarske  Eng Swee Yeoh Former Member Iñaki Vila Harish Mistri Former Member

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Danisay,

From the screenshot you gave, it seems to be a Single Stack installation. Please re-check with your basis team what option they selected during Installation.

Please check following links for details:

Regards,
Azhar

martin_babayan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

You totally right Azhar, it's Single Java installation.