cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DFM: Phase status to Decision Point status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We want the status of the active decision point to change from x to y when a particular phase is "completed and approved" (ie. two active statuses). The statuses chosen for synchronization are "Complete phase or approval" to the corresponding DP status ie. 'y'. The synchronization however does not happen. Any pointers to this is highly appreciated.

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anantharam,

I have the same setup and it does work fine for me. Here's the screenshots from my config in case it helps. Look at highlighted rows - I am using DFM business transaction DFM3. In addition to this make sure your DFM object links are active and you have an RFC destination populated (typically destination is NONE)

Regards,

Lashan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lashan,

I have the same settings as you had shown but unfortunately the synchronization does not happen. We are in PPM 6.0. Is there any note that needs to be applied? Also the DFM object links are active and pointing to the correct RFC destination ( NONE in this case).

thanks.

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the customizing mentioned Lashan looks fine.

Are the links between item Decision point and Phase maintained correctly? Otherwise the program does not known where to synchronize.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Answers (0)