Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWM VAS Questions

rguan88
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

There are 2 questions on EWM VAS.

1. How we can order the required AUX material when we raise the sales order before the VAS activity start in EWM? Like labelling, I need to raise an Purchase order to label supplier for my specific sales order before I pick my FG and apply the label. As during VAS - labelling, I need to consume the label, and we have to purchase the label from external supply within a lead time.

2. How we can bill the VAS service to customer? How's the EWM VAS links to the pricing and billing of sales order?

Cheers,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RG,

you can use consumption flag for mat/product in EWM you want to consume and have qty update and value update in ECC.

product will get consume at vas work station and qty will get reduce and then MRP for reordering and receiving.

about pricing vas services you can create condition type at ECC for vas activity. You can have after completing all activity at vas and completing picking and packing to update in ecc ( action from ewm to ecc)

Also check if below document is useful for you.

https://websmp206.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/012002523100008204132015E/Enhancement_Whse_Billing.pdf

Regards

Suraj

rguan88
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Suraj, This is really a very helpful doc.
My requirement is a bit different, it may not provided by SAP in the stanard integration between SD and EWM.

In my scenario, we want order the specific label from external supplier for the customer when creating the sales order, we may use the cross-selling function there in SD to raise an PR then PO, receipt into warehouse as AUX material before the VAS kick-off.

After the warehouse pick the Finish good, and start to kick-off the VAS activity, then it will consume the labels we bought from external supplier. Once complete the VAS, we want to include the VAS cost into the biliing to customer as well. I am not sure if EWM will support the pricing of VAS and integrate back o ECC SD sales order?

The enhancement of warehouse billing seems have to use TM as an contract and billing system to connect back to ECC to perfrom the final settlement. in our case,we don't have TM in our system landscape, we only connect ECC with EWM.

Any more idea?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RG

You are correct, but in same document you have program which can be enhanced to send message to ERP and update condition in SO to bill customer.

and for label planning that is something before you touch to EWM. It is at sales or CRM service level you need to add for purchase as you have written above. As this label is all together ECC planning level.

Regards

Suraj

Answers (0)