SAP Netweaver 7.31 SP16 - dynamic configuration - Header Properties with variables defined and filled in a routing
I use SAP Netweaver Process Integration 7.31 SP16 Java Only. My problem is to fill Header Properties with variables defined and filled in a routing mapping.
I know, this example isn't practicable for the dynamic Routing. It is only an example to show the problems in combination with dynamic routing, variables and adapter specific message properties.
What do I do step by step:
- Message Mapping defined.
- Operation Mapping defined
- Process Integration Szenario defined
- Process Integration Scenario defined
- Integration flow with dynamic routing defined.
- Receiver channel with file access parameters and adapter spezific message properties defined
- The test is faulty.
What is the problem? Is it generally possible to use the adapter specific message attributes by a receiver-split (Dynamic Routing)? Can anybody help me.