Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zero Qty of Cust. Contracts

ratana_pouy
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I just implemented the Sale Contract in SAP. After posting is completed, i go to check t-code MMBE to show stock overview, SAP provide me the zero qty in Cust. Contracts field.

How to solve this issue? please help....

Regards,

Ratana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check transfer of requirement against schedule line for contract and also check the availability check and checking rule. These are the settings which will help reflecting stock reservation in MMBE. Thanks!

ratana_pouy
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you explain more detail on "Please check transfer of requirement against schedule line for contract and also check the availability check and checking rule."?

Thanks,

Ratana

hualin_zhang
Participant
0 Kudos

Don't quite undertand it.

What is the Sale Contract? Do you mean the contact that normally created by VA41?

If so, what is the relation between the contract and MMBE, which is for stock?

Maybe I don't understand you well.

Can you provide some more information?

BR

Hualin

ratana_pouy
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hualin,

I have created Sale Contract in VA41, then i want to show total quantity of contact (Open qty) in MMBE. The same as VA01 which show open qty of SO in MMBE.

Thanks,

Ratana

hualin_zhang
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ratana,

Got it.

To activate the transfer of requirement, generally, you will needed to check 2 customizings.

1. schedule line category. transaction VOV6. There is flag named "transfer of requirement". Flag it.

2. requirement class. transaction OVZH. There is also a requirement transfer flag here.

To find the corresponding rrequirement class, you may check below place:

SPRO-SD-basic function-availability check-transfer of requirements- *

I would like to say, that contact normally don't update requirement. But anyway, it depends on your business.

Hope it helps.

BR

Hualin