cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MD04 User Settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In MRP Stock/Requirements List (MD04) we have option to personalize the settings the way we want to display results.

In Settings "Dates" tab we can mark the check box "Display end of tot. replenishment leadtm" that adds an entry to the

results to indicate the "End of Replenishment Lead Time".

Is there a way that I can set this indicator globally so that all users can see the "End of Replen. Lead Time" date when

executed MD04.

In case no such setting possible through configuration, please suggest how can I force this check box ticked all the time

by modifying the standard code.

Attached the screen-shot.

Br, Surya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The settings is stored in table T449U (in the field WZFLG). You may need to append line item with regards to all users with value X for the field WZFLG in this table.

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

I think that the suggestion from would be better than the BAdI implementation.

In addition, if you are using the total replenishment lead time from tab MRP3 of the material master, I suggest you to implement the following notes, as they are recent corrections in this area:

2175978Total Replenishment Lead Time incorrect II
2066467Total Replenishment Lead Time incorrect

BR
Caetano

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Rahul, Dibeyndu and Caetano for the all the possible options provided in handle requirement. Thanks a lot for all the support.

Br, Surya

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Surya

You can use BADI MD_CHANGE_MRP_DATA to influence this parameter for all. Mention in the BADI that it would be ticked for all. For more BADI's for MRP check below link.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul

Thanks for the quick response. Does it mean we have no option to achieve this through config.

Could you elaborate on the BADI. How to determine what method should be used to write the code.

Br, Surya

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

Not at least I am aware of. Logically all users can just go in this for once and save the same. No need to do any change with BADI etc. (not sure why users can't just do it for once). Matter of how training & training material is provided to users (which I think is best approach).

Nevertheless, other thing which I can think of his GET/SET parameters for this field. Check with your ABAPer if possible to create a custom parameter for this data element and then assign the same in user profiles with value "X". For BADI also consult your ABAPer.

Regards

Rahul