Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPM ESS - Add fields to FAMILY_DETAIL

former_member189162
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

For IT0021 we have 2 "Additional Fields" added for Telephone Number and Relationship. When looking at Structure P0021, they both appear there as par of Includes CI_P0021.

I am trying to display these on the FAMILY_DETAIL Edit page in a custom FPM_FORM_UIBB: ZHRESS_CC_PER_DTL_FAMILY_XX.

We have added configs to: V_T588MFPROPC and V_T7XSSPERSUBTY to include them.

But, when I attempt to add a field element to a Group on the UIBB Form, in the list of fields to choose from, I see no selection for these 2 "Additional Fields"?

Can anyone let me know if there is an additional step to add them to FPM?

Thanks,

-Kevin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

KK07
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

HRESS_CC_PER_DTL_FAMILY_XX is for the international strcuture, not sure for which country you are trying to add. In the settings we can change the feeder class parameters to the country for which we are interested and then those fields will be appeared.

Below link is for overview screen but it still can be applicable for detail screens.

former_member189162
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Thanks for the reply. I should have updated this post. We solved the issue already.

In the HRPAD model, we saw that the Include for the additional fields was showing for each of the 0021 Attribute structures, but the 2 fields were missing from the Include within the structure. We added them, then when selecting new fields for the UIBB, we could see them in the Feeder Class parameters list.

Thanks!

-Kevin

Answers (0)