cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload file to KM from web dynpro app

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm pretending to develop an application using web dynpro for java that can upload and download files to and from KM, respectively. To do this I used the article "Upload a File into Knowledge Management (Km) Repository Using File Type Resource"  (Shirisha Katkur, 2009). This article is easy to follow and well illustrative but when am deploying the error above appear:

The initial exception that caused the request to fail, was:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sapportals.portal.security.usermanagement.UserManagementException ------------------------- Loader Info ------------------------- ClassLoader name: [local/Teste] Parent loader name: [Frame ClassLoader] References: common:service:http;service:servlet_jsp service:ejb common:service:iiop;service:naming;service:p4;service:ts service:jmsconnector library:jsse library:servlet common:library:IAIKSecurity;library:activation;library:mail;library:tc~sec~ssl library:ejb20 library:j2eeca library:jms library:opensql common:library:com.sap.security.api.sda;library:com.sap.security.core.sda;library:security.class;library:webservices_lib;service:adminadapter;service:basicadmin;service:com.sap.security.core.ume.service;service:configuration;service:connector;service:dbpool;service:deploy;service:jmx;service:jmx_notification;service:keystore;service:security;service:userstore interface:resourcecontext_api interface:webservices interface:cross interface:ejbserialization sap.com/com.sap.km.application sap.com/tc~wd~dispwda sap.com/tc~wd~corecomp service:webdynpro service:sld library:tc~ddic~ddicservices library:com.sap.aii.proxy.framework library:tc~graphics~igs library:com.sap.mw.jco library:com.sap.lcr.api.cimclient library:sapxmltoolkit library:com.sap.aii.util.rb library:com.sap.util.monitor.jarm library:tc~ddic~ddicruntime library:com.sap.aii.util.xml library:com.sap.aii.util.misc library:tc~cmi Resources: /usr/sap/EPD/JC00/j2ee/cluster/server0/apps/local/Teste/webdynpro/public/lib/app.jar Loading model: {parent,references,local} ---------------------------------------------------------------

at com.sap.engine.frame.core.load.ReferencedLoader.loadClass(ReferencedLoader.java:382)

at mz.moc.testes.comp.wdp.InternalVisualizarImagem.<init>(InternalVisualizarImagem.java:112)

at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)

... 35 more

See full exception chain for details.

I tried to fix this error by replacing import statement from import com.sapportals.portal.security.usermanagement.IUserFactory;

to import com.sap.security.api.IUserFactory;

Doing this so many errors appear and become difficult to fix them...

Please any help will be appreciated!

Regards

Eddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

govardan_raj
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Eddy,

have you included all the jar files required , for accessing the km content , ?

The above error shows that jar file is available at compile time but at run time it is not getting the proper reference , check your external lib file in which those jar files are kept,

Regards

Govardan Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is solved, thanks Govardan. I didn't know how to make the jar files available at run time, I only created a new project following the same steps as the article and deployed successfully... I would'ke to know how to make the jar files available at run time, ASAP!

Thanks again Govardan

Regards

Eddy

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

google sap how to use external lib, you will find a lot

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eddy,

Please check following thread for your solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Patralekha for your reply, the problem is solved!

Regards

Eddy