Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mixed disposition in a single Usage Decision

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am new to SAP and so I am looking for some advices

The question is the following:

The quality lot is generated by a Purchase Order.

I want to understand if it is possible to set up the system in order to define with one single Usage Decision that I want, in example, accept 80 pz out of 100 and move them from stock Q to "free" stock plus I want to send back to my vendor the 20 pz that I do not want to accept.

So far I see I can set 80 pz into "free" and 20 into "blocked" but this split is not possible when I chose to send some material back to the vendor.

(I get error message M7 136)

thank you very much

valentina

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member190267
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Valentina,

The system always post the stock through 1 material document in QA11 even though there are 2 movement types 321 and 122 at the same time.

Means that it's not able to separate the document for respective movement types as designed.

So I'd like to suggest the following workarounds:

1) - Only post 3 for 321 without inputting UD code in QA11, so a  material document will be created.

- Post 2 for 122 with UD code in QA11, an other material document be created.

- Or assign the same number range in TA OMC1

Kind regards,

Natália

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Natalia

thanks for your help.

I had the feeling it was trying to create a mixed Material Document with both the movement type...because I tested it with "single" UD ( 100% unrestricted use or 100% return to vendor) and I saw the movement 321 and 122.

So it is possible to mix the two movements only if the Material Doc that will be created has the same number range.

With your sentence:

"Only post 3 for 321 without inputting UD code in QA11, so a  material document will be created"

you mean exactly that I have to fill the quantity I want to set free in Tab Inspection Lot Stock and save without filling the Usage Decision code in Tab Defect...?

I am out of the office today, I can't wait to try.

I hope it will solve also my other problem that was releasing material in Free Usage partially, so in example the warehouse can use some of it while the rest will still be locked in stock Q.

Thank you !

former_member190267
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Valentina,

Yes, the workaround would be post the movement type 321 without inputting UD code, and do the UD just with movement type 122, then another material document will be created.

I hope it helps

Natália

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

arunsapqm
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

after usage decision clickInspection lot stock tab & post the accepted 80 pz in Unrestricted field & rejected 20pz enter into Return delivery Field.

Note : while entering return delivery system will ask material document number,check with Purchase team & give the latest material document number,& save then system generated return delivery document as well Financial document.

thanks