cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partners not getting screened

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have just connected a second feeder system to our current GTS sandbox environment. I created a new logical system group etc.

I have transferred both customers and materials without issues.

I now wanted to screen the partners that I brought over but the message I get says "Unable to select any data".

My first thought was to look at the partner functions. I have them configured correctly I think and added them to the partner group used for SPL screening.

Any thoughts from the experts?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member131774
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Please follow instruction of note

1465424 - KBA: BPs with Yellow icon: Message: 'Unable to Select Any Data' when SPL screening

Best regards,

Vincent

Former Member
0 Kudos

None are showing with a yellow icon, but I still can't seem to get the new feeder system BP's to be screened.

I went and changed a BP name to an entry form the SPL list and retransferred it to GTS. Then when I run the rescreening I get a hit and when I save it I get an entry in the audit log.

So I just retransferred al of the entries from the new logical system group and reran the B1 screening in GTS but it does nothing and the program stops after 20 sec. There is no audit trail for any of the entries.

As I mentioned I am testing the addition of a second LSG using all of the same SPL regulation for both.

I did the same for the original LSG and retransferred the BP to GTS and then ran the B1 screening and it worked as expected. the job ran for 3 hours and there was an audit trail for each BP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok so I am getting closer. Working with a developer what we found is that table /sapsll/leglrgi is populated with the BP's from the new LSG.

Anything in that table doesn't get screened. The problem is I'm not sure why they are in the table in the first place.

My plan for now is to delete the a few BP with BUPA_del and run /SAPSLL/BP_DATA_CLEANUP to clear the other tables and then retransfer these BP's and rescreen.

If that works I will do it for all of them.

Does anyone know what puts entries in that table?

mouaz_benredjeb
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Christopher,

Usually table /SAPSLL/LEGLRGI gets populated with BPs or documents to be screened asynchronously.

Regards.

Mouaz BEN REDJEB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Can you try to open the Business partner(transaction BP) and see what's the actual screening status? You need not perform screening manually always. System would screen the partner synchronously if the configuration is setup that way.

Can you also give us the transaction that you are using to screen your BPs?

Thanks

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dhilipan,

I used transaction /sapsll/spl_check_scen_B1_lo to run the screening also tried B1M_lo and got the same message.

When I use transaction BP the customers have a green check that say they are released but I can't double click the screening and see any details. I used the simulation to check the screening /sapsll/spl_check_scenario_S1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Can you please cross check if you are giving the inputs correctly.

You can find the screening results(synchronous screening) for your Business partner under Audit logs section.

Regards

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dhilipan,

I'm not sure how I can put an image here but when I run the audit trail it brings me to the audit screen and in the top section the BP has a green check that says released

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Are you expecting to see the huge list of screening results that didn't reach the threshold value for blocking a partner?

System will show you list of matching Denied parties only when there is a match. In your case, the partner was all green- so you don't really find anything.

Regards

Dhilipan