cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approval workflow is ambiguious- for Invoice WF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Background is, I am supposed to customize two step approval WF for invoice with custom start conditions.

Std One step approval WF is activated and is working fine. But now, when I add my new start conditios for customized WF, I am getting msg , <i>Approval workflow is ambiguious.</i>

e.g. I have added start condition as Invoce.AccCat = 'CC' and Invoice.POref = space.

How do I overcome this conflict and start my custom WF?

Thanks in advance

Regds,

Akshay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akshay,

I read your requirement. I suggest you dont change the standard start conditions for any workflows in your system

just copy the respective workflows and add your start conditions what ever you want it will be safe for future functioning.

It seems like system cannot able to recognize which workflow it has to start so it is giving the message as Ambiguious.

With regards,

mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems the start condituions for both the WF' s are conflicting...SO please set the conditions for both the WF's in such a way that they are unique so that for each condition only 1 WF gets trigerred...

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

Thanks for prompt reply.

Does It mean that I have to chg the start conditions for other std WF something like to include :

Invoice.AccCat NE 'CC' etc?

Regds,

Akshay