cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Business One Client Installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

we installed SAP client many computers it is working fine but today i install new computer and install SAP Business One Client on it successfully

but after installation i try to open sap client it is not opening and does not show any error.

can anybody help me regarding this ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad,

Even I was also facing this problem and what I have did is disable to Customer Experience Improvement program.

Kindly follow this procedure and I am sure your problem will solve.

In the Windows 7 or Windows 8 guest operating system, start the control panel and click Action Center > Change Action Center settings.

Click Customer Experience Improvement Program settings.

Select No, I don't want to participate in the program and click Save changes.

Start the control panel and click Administrative Tools > Task Scheduler.

In the Task Scheduler (Local) pane of the Task Scheduler dialog box, expand the Task Scheduler Library > Microsoft > Windows nodes and open the Application Experience folder.

Disable the AITAgent and ProgramDataUpdater tasks.

In the Task Scheduler Library > Microsoft > Windows node, open the Customer Experience Improvement Program folder.

Disable the Consolidator, KernelCEIPTask, and Use CEIP tasks.

Thanks,

Harshal Makwana

former_member349215
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad,

We had faced a similar issue on a windows 7 machine; when you click on the client it does not respond or show any error. The problem was 'windows customer experience'.

Go to start and search for 'customer experience'.....you will see 'change customer experience improvement program'

Click here and choose NO....Save changes and then close the program. Then try and restart your B1 Client. Thanks

Regards,

Pascale.

former_member227598
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please uninstall the SAP B1 client from the machine, after uninstall please check the registry and control pannel whether SAP B1 client are remove completly from system or not.then restart the system.

Copy the Client setup from the server (i.e B1_SHR) frolder with respective select Bit setup for system. At that time please Stop antivirus and firewall. And install the SAP B1 with administraor Rights.

Regrads ,

Kamlesh Naware

former_member460540
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Please check if you are not affected by the issue from note '2163256 - Cannot launch SAP Business One client after upgrade' which is resolved in patch 9. 9.1 patch level 6 or patch level 7 are affected. Workaround 1: 1. Open the Windows Control Panel. 2. Choose Action Center → Change Action Center settings → Customer Experience Improvement Program settings. 3. Deactivate the "Windows Customer Experience Improvement Program" (CEIP) option. Workaround 2: 1. Check whether the Windows registry dll libraries are in conflict with SAP Business One, as follows: i. Click the Windows Start button and in the start menu, choose Run. ii. In the Run window, type "regedit" and press Enter. iii. Navigate to the following key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows Key AppInit_DLLs. 2. Uninstall the applications of which dll files can be found in the above-mentioned registry key. 3. Restart the computer and try to start SAP Business One. Other terms WS2_32.dll, launch, registry, registry key Header Data 2163256 - Cannot launch the SAP Business One client after an upgrade Version 2 Validity: 30.04.2015 - active Language English Released On

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad,

The issue was fixed by disabling antivirus and reinstalling SAP Business One with local administrator rights.

- Disable or remove antivirus for time being.

- Login with local administrator not with domain and reinstall SAP B1 Client.

- Once installation is completed run SAP B1 client as Administrator by right clicking the B1 icon.

I hope the work around will solve your issue.

Regards

Sudhir Tamilvanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Butt,

If u had upgraded the DB, then u must un-install and re-install client by accessing B1_shr folder from server, and then according to the client machine bit please install the relative SAP client version.

Regards,

Bhushan Verma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Muhammad Asim Butt,

Which version and patch level you have tired installing? because am also facing same kind of issue after upgrade SAP Business One 9.1 PL07, where it installed and upgraded properly but Client is not opening and not showing any error. This is affected only in some computers not all.

I have tried following work around,

- Reinstalled the SAP Client.

- Stop antivirus and firewall.

But, the issue exists. If any the issue is solved by today i will update.

Regards

Sudhir Tamilvanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sudhir,

We are using SAP Business One 9.1 PL06 and i did the same but problem is still.

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try reinstall SAP B1 client and then try.

Thanks.