cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding construction types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Like CS02, do we have any transaction code so that multiple construction type can be pasted and know with which plant those construction types are assigned.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (11)

Answers (11)

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

You can check the list of Material BOM in Table MAST by giving the BOM usage as your input, it will show all the Material BOM's and plant, Hope this is what you were searching for.

Regards

Surendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Im not sure about loading up to multiple FLOCs but you could search fro CTs used via IH06

Former Member
0 Kudos

PardhaSaradhi,

Actually, the one which i asked in the starting was not clear. Could you please ignore that

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maria,

Thanks a lot .

pardhreddyc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Could you share your screen how you are processing construction types in CS02  as you mentioned in your thread pls.

Regarding,

Pardhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

So we should go by material number. if some t.code accepts construction type as the input to get plant numbers, it would be great . Please let me know if we have any t.codes like that.

Thanks

Sai

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

I dont think you can achieve in Standard Transaction. You need to think about a custom report, or try to built a query , which might help you.

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

PardhaSaradhi,

I will explain my issue clearly. i use CS01 to create BOM (PM assembly,materials) where in i enter plant number "1234" for example.

With the same construction type i create BOM again using CS01 keeping different plant number.

Now i want to know to what all plants i created. Is there any t.code.

pardhreddyc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

CS01 is transaction code to have BOM for material.As per my understanding, i can suggest you to look in to transaction MM60.

Using MM60 you can look in to the same material with respect to all plants.

Regards,

Pardhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maria,

I have added those construction types to several function locations. but while creating construction types we give plant number in CS01. so i want to know, to what all plants i have created.

pardhreddyc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

You can try with  CS09 - Plant assignment; CS15 - Where used list;

Regards,

Pardhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello maria,

Sorry that i am replying very late.

i have a construction type and want to know to what all plants it has been assigned. Do we have any t.code for it.

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Construction Type is not plant dependant, so it should be assigned to any Technical Object / BOM etc.

You need to say, to what objects it was assigned ?

Regards

Terence

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Sai Mohan,

What about IE05?

PeteA

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Construction types are not plant dependent. You can create in MMP1

Can you please brief about your requirement ?

If you have assigned Construction type to Technical object like Equipment / Functional location, using that you can identify the plant.

Regards

Terence