cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nakisa priority - object order in Org Unit hierarchy

0 Kudos

Dear experts,

there is a way in nakisa to have the following priority in Organizational Structure - Org Unit Hierachy -> clicking the yellow button?

in a line from left to right (in the Horizontal Style) should be appear:

- at first the boxes of the Org units child of the selected Org Unit

- then the yellow boxes of positions child of the selected Org Unit

- and then the yellow dotted boxes of dotted positions "child" of the selected Org Unit

let ne know,

Barbara

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

StephenMillard
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Barbara.

Currently a horizontal layout might end up looking something like this:

... so do keep in mind you might also need to think about what happens if the assistant flag is set for a position or an org unit (as shown above).  What would you want to happen to them?

In AdminConsole, there are options within the hierarchies to specify sort orders.

As you can see there's an option for isDotted available to add as a sort field.  However that's sorting within the object type.  I'm not sure about between object types as you are explicitly asking to swap the ordering of the org units and positions.

I had a look in the ~\AppResources\styleconfiguration\horizontal*.xml files, but couldn't see anything obvious that might affect that order.  Similarly nothing jumped out in SettingsResources.

The sort fields above get saved into the corresponding ~\AppResources\hierarchyconfiguration\*.xml files, but even there I didn't see anything obvious to change that particular ordering.

Regards,

Stephen.

StephenMillard
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Barbara.

Did you get any further with this?

Regards,

Stephen.

Answers (0)