Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tables in the dfx layer not recognizing after UNV to UNX conversion

former_member242853
Discoverer
0 Kudos

HI Team,

i have universe which is of format UNV and it is connected to vertica database. we did all check-integrity and everything is fine. and we have created reports on top of this , which are working as expected.

Now we moved to BI 4.1 SP5, in which we are converting unv to unx. i am able to convert the universe properly. while i did check-integrity it is giving error as all tables are not available in the database.. but when i click on insert table, the table exist in the database.

May i know why this behavior?

Though the table exists in the dfx layer, i am able to insert same table from database. (see the attached screen shot for the same)

i observed some difference between the table which got inserted and with already avabile table in the universe and observed that OWNER is missing as well as nullable and unassigned properties of datetime table columns.(attached is the screen shot)

please let us know if anything i missed while conversion

thank you

Regards,

krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member242853
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear experts

any pointers to solve this issue?

Regards,

krishna

former_member207052
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In IDT, Can you give a try creating a new connection and change the connection of the DFX to use the newly created one. While you are creating the connection make sure that you do not specify any db owner (if there is an option supported by your database).