cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice document cannot be processed further for Parked Invoices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I have created a SES with a value parked a invoice then canceled the SES and created a SES with different value. Now I am trying to post the parked invoice or delete it and I am getting a message M8422. Can anyone please help to either delete or process the parked invoice.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you read the message's details ? SAP have already given an brief explanation for this message along with solution which can be made by running a report from an OSS note (read the message's Diagnosis to check the same).

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried executing that Z_MRM_DELETE_PP but I am receiving the message as Update should only done by SAP

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In this OSS note 501905 - MIR4: M8 008 for documents that are on hold or parked, I am not able to see any where written that it should be done by SAP only.

Can you please share the screen shot where it is showing this text.

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I can't comment on that now. You may need to contact SAP support.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the header of the SAP note you can change the versions. Just choose version 1 and you can see the text that it should only be executed by SAP Support, this text was changed/removed in later versions, but the program coding was not changed.

SAP checks against a certain user-ID and issues this text if your user-id does not match

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. I've just checked the code. Yes, it is :

IF p_user NE 'SAPSUPP'.

WRITE: 'Update should only done by SAP!'.

EXIT.

ENDIF.

But I can't understand, why SAP has removed this text for new version, even though they haven't changed this code.

Also, is it possible to change the user name (in this code) after implementing this OSS note ?

Answers (0)