cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Depending on the field value(more than one) worktem should go to perticular approver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My scenario is as follows.

In Change material scenario if one enters the value to any of the finance related field the workitem should go to finance approver or otherwise it will go to next approver.

Now I am using the Badi USMD_SSW_RULE_CONTEXT_PREPARE to implement this scenario and I have already add a column in user agent decision table as a finance flag .Depending on the some specific field are populated or not I have to populate the flag as 'X'.

Now my problem is I am not able to capture those fields which are having value . The fields are like variance key, variance catagory etc.

There are some fields in LS_material structure but not all.

How to capture those field value and implement the scenario here.

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

shivananddeshmu
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Sinjana,

Field Variance key belongs to entity : MARCCSTNG. You cannot see this in material entity directly.

In BADI you can read MARCCSTNG entity from CR. Use GOV or CONV API. eg: cl_usmd_gov_api

Then you can evaluate field values as required and setup the context of BRF+ call.

Regards,

Shivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiv,

thanks for your reply.

I have done the below code and change the structure and creating the change request fr change material with those field populated. But still after read material the feld value not yet populated.