cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2LIS_11_VAKON Initialization.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am going to do the delta initialization for the LO-Cockpit data-source ( 2LIS_11_VAKON ).For this i need to delete the setup tables for application no.11 and to fill the setup tables for the same. My question is during delta initialization for the LO-Cockpit data-source ( 2LIS_11_VAKON ) do i need to do anything with data-targets (info-providers)  of other sales order data-sources i.e 2LIS_11_VAHDR ,2LIS_11_VAITM etc. as delta is already running for the other datasources of Sales order (SD Sales BW).

Expecting a early response.

Regards

RG

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member214415
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajiv,

For doing delta initialization, there is no need to delete setup tables. Setup tables are used for historical load. you delete setup tables only when you are doing delta inintialization along with full load.When you run infopackage separately for delta init then that data source will be available in delta queue(RSA7). It will not affect other data sources.

Thanks,

Swapna Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajiv ,

You don not have to anything with the data-sources i.e 2LIS_11_VAHDR ,2LIS_11_VAITM etc. nor you have to do anything with the existing setup tables , perform following steps for  the extraction

Go to Transaction LBWE (LO Customizing Cockpit)

1). Select Logistics Application

SD Sales BW

Extract Structures

2). Select the desired Extract Structure and deactivate it first.

2LIS_11_VAKON

3). Give the Transport Request number and continue

where can I find the Transport Req number??

4). Click on `Maintenance' to maintain such Extract Structure

Select the fields of your choice and continue

Maintain DataSource if needed

I selected MCVBAK from the maintenance screen.

5). Activate the extract structure

Activated

6). Give the Transport Request number and continue

where can I find the Transport Req number??

- Next step is to Delete the setup tables

7). Go to T-Code SBIW

8). Select Business Information Warehouse

i. Setting for Application-Specific Datasources

ii. Logistics

iii. Managing Extract Structures

iv. Initialization

v. Delete the content of Setup tables (T-Code LBWG)

vi. Select the application (01 – Sales & Distribution) and Execute

Deleted successfully.

- Now, Fill the Setup tables

9). Select Business Information Warehouse

i. Setting for Application-Specific Datasources

ii. Logistics

iii. Managing Extract Structures

iv. Initialization

v. Filling the Setup tables

vi. Application-Specific Setup of statistical data

vii. SD Sales Orders – Perform Setup (T-Code OLI7BW)

Specify a Run Name and time and Date (put future date)

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For 11 AC data source data is deleted in Targets or Not?

If deleted then there is no need to do many thing in Target even other data sources are their with delta option.

But be careful for 2lis_11_vahdr or itm data source data pulling from ecc setup table and adjusting delta for these data source. follow regular way lo extraction or use Early delta initialization.

Thanks & Regards,

Srinu.Rapolu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu,

Thanks for prompt reply.

But my question is i want to do the delta initialization only for the datasource 2LIS_11_VAKON.As of now datasource is not active in sap ecc but rest of the datasources are active in sap ecc and delta is running for activated datasources.

Now after activation of datasource 2LIS_11_VAKON and (deleting & filling setup tables) process i need to install the corresponding infoprovider in sap bw i.e 0SD_O05 and need to do initialize the delta.So, here i am asking while doing all these activities will the delta for other datasource of same application get disturb or not because i am filling the setup tables for the entire application no.11.

And what precautions i need to consider while doing all this activities so that delta for other sales order datasource wouldn't get disturbed.

Regards

RG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

delta initialization only for the data source 2LIS_11_VAKON will work alone and loads in to data target but process wont effect existing delta  loads of 2lis_11_vadhdr and itm because already delta is setup running will not effect because of job control each data source in lbwe will manage.

Hope you have got an idea now to load data for one data source with in an application component 11.

still need any help let me know.

Thanks & Regards,

Srinu.rapoli