cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver Determination: No Receiver could be determined in IDoc to IDoc scenario

former_member208396
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have SAP PI 7.4[dual stack]. We re trying to do IDoc to IDoc scenario. Now we can see IDoc in PI system which is failed due to below error.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!--

Receiver Determination 

--> 

- <SAP:Error SOAP:mustUnderstand="1" xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="RCVR_DETERMINATION">NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>No receiver could be determined</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Below steps I have taken to resolve the issue.

•      Done Test Configuration in ID-- It is successful but failed in abap stack.
  •      Searched for scn.sap.com posts-- Unable to find as I can see many discussions on it  but not specific to our scenario.
  •      Done ABAP & CPACache full refresh-- still issue persists
  •      Replaced receiver with File scenario-- but still no luck

We have one ECC system only which is acting as sender and receiver both.

Please help..!!

Regards,

Vishnu Srivastava

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srivastava,

Can you please let me know the configuration part which you have done to achieve this IDOC to IDOC scenario in PI 7.4 dual stack version.

Regards

Vishnu

former_member208396
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

I have followed all the configuration steps mentioned in below URL:

SAPTechnical.COM - XI - IDoc to IDoc Scenario

Regards,
Vishnu Srivastava

PallaviU
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

Please cross check your Receiver determination whether you have specified Sender and Receiver details correctly.

Regards

Pallavi

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srivastava,

It looks like after the IDOC coming to PI, it is unable to find out the receiver to process further.

Can you cross check the below thing in ID:

In  receiver determination step, you have maintained the right sender details for the scenario to select the correct receiver.

Can you share me the receiver determination pipe line step which you have configured in ID.

Regards

Vishnu

former_member208396
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pallavi,

I have checked it already. But the strange this is when I am doing testing in "Test Configuration" in ID then it is successful without any issue but the same message fails in ABAP stack..WHY?

Regards

Vishnu

former_member208396
Participant
0 Kudos

Please find the details.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

Check in the monitoring if the sender parameters are the same that your senders parameter in ID. You can have a right configuration in ID but the sender payload enters with different sender.

Regards.

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srivastava,

In the interface name, you have mentioned some service interface name instead of the IDOC name.

The IDOC itself acts as data type,message type & service interface.

Can you cross check on this.

Regards

Vishnu

former_member208396
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Inaki,

I can see the sender component is same as configured by me but the sender interface is diffrent.

I have coifig SI as "SI_EMP_REC_OUTBOUND_IDOC" but by default it is taking as "MATMAS.MATMAS05" since I am using MATMAS IDoc type.

Is that the cause of problem...??

I also tried to make interface name as MATMAS.MATMAS05 but its not taking and displaying error as " Only A-Z character allowed not ". "

Regards,

Vishnu

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srivastava,

When you are trying to configure the receiver determination step, for interface selection use select button available at the end of it and select your IDOC which is available in your ESR.

Can you try this and let us know.

Regards

Vishnu

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

The problem is with you sender interface name as you suggested right now.

Check this example SAPTechnical.COM - XI - IDoc to File Scenario, the sender is like yours, PI 7.0 and the dual stack configuration is similar. changing names like interface message instead of service interface and so on.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

For IDoc scenarios,  we don't need to create Service interface as Vishnu already mentioned above.

So,  select idoc type as service interface in Operation mapping in ESR.

And in ID,  select sender interface and Reciever interface with sender IDoc type and Reciever Idoc type in all configuration objects.

Regards,

Santhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

As per the screenshot you have created Service Interface from IDoc, which is not required at all.

For Idoc as well as RFC we directly use the same as Service Interface. You need to update the the Message Mapping as well as Opertion Mapping in ESR along with necessary changes in ID part.

Regards,

Pradeep

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member208396
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Issue is solved by taking above steps. Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Vishnu

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srivastava,

Can you please reward points to the helpful replies...

Also, close the thread which would be useful for the other people who are having the same issue...

Regards

Vishnu

former_member208396
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

just let me know how to give reward points. Will do it for sure

Regards,

Vishnu Srivastava

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos