cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VBRK-ZUKRI

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guys ,

I am looking for the field in the billing header for the VBRK- ZUKRI , I have looked into the Billing document header - All tabs , but  no luck can you please share  the screen shot of it where I can find the field .

Thanks in advance ,

Regards,

Touseef Ahmed

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anita_patil3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi;

This is not display field in Billing document. This is determined by system based on the billing split criteria. As per the value decided the system decided if documents should be split or not.

I hope this would help you.

Regards;

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks ..

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Touseef,

IMO, after billing document is created, we can see it in VF02/3. But invoice splitting is something which happens before invoice is created, therefore this field is not visible in VF02/3. Also, it might not be relevant for business users.

TW

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please search in Google before you post any query here. Check the following link which explains this field.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Moazzam ,

Thanks for your input , I think you did not get my question , I am looking for the field in the billing Document header , but not finding it . there should be field right where the data should reside .

VBRK - Billing Document Header

ZUKRI - Combination Criteria in the billing document .

I can see ZUKRI in the Table VBRK , but unable to find in the Billing Document header Screen , can you please let me know where can I find the Field named ZUKRI in Billing document header Screen ,

Thanks ,

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you could have read the link carefully I shared with you, you wouldn't need to ask this again. It is explained there that this field is maintained by system for splitting invoice. Make it a habit to search and explore things on your own and read threads and documents carefully before posting a thread.

Thank$