cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Hierarchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai all,

1. What is product hierarchy? What are the steps that are needed to configure product hierarchY?

2. I had already a saved order no> 8342? But I had changed my standard condition type zr00 and gave new price ? But is not getting updated in that order even though I had clicked on the carry out new pricing? please let me know anything that I had missed out?

3. What is meant by reorder levels? where we use this?

Regards,

Kedar. s

Message was edited by:

kedar s

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Kedar,

Go thr below links for product hierchachy:

help.sap.com/bp_bblibrary/500/documentation/J17_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_DE.doc

2. Chcek in Condition type the validity date, go to va02 and condition - UPdate.

Reward if it helps

Regards

Srini

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Reorder level also known as Minimum Stock Level is the least amount of stock that programs should have in stock or the level which, when reached, initiates a reorder; usually expressed as the number of months of supply. It is the amount of stock used between placing and receiving an order plus the safety stock.

Regards,

Gauravjit.

Reward points if the explaination is helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

A product hierarchy is an alphanumeric character string which consists of 18 characters at the most. Product hierarchy thus define the product and its composition.

Example: A product hierarchy could be 00010002000300040005. The first four characters 0001 could indicate that the product is a car. The next four characters could indicate 0002 the plant in which the car has been manaufactured. The third set of characters could indicate the color of the car. The next set may determine its engine capacity and so on. Thus, the product hierarchy helps in defining the product composition. Generally product hierarchy is used for pricing.

One can create the product hierachy with the Transaction V/76. Here you need to define your Level and Product hierarchy values.

For the pricing...check the pricing analysing in the sales order to understand as to why the condition type 'ZR00' is not getting determined. can we problem with the date or order may not be reading the record properly.

Regards,

Gauravjit.

Rewward points if the explaination is helpful