cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The object with ID {0} does not exist in the CMS or you don't have the right to access it (FWM 02020)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Got this error while im on CMC window

The object with ID {0} does not exist in the CMS or you don't have the right to access it (FWM 02020)

and all of a sudden i couldnt see my my personal categories folder in CMC.

Any ideas how i can get through this.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This seems an issue with particular object. Can you please run the below queries one by one in the query builder and provide me the output:

1. select * from CI_APPOBJECTS, CI_INFOOBJECTS, CI_SYSTEMOBJECTs where SI_ID=47

2. select * from CI_APPOBJECTS, CI_INFOOBJECTS, CI_SYSTEMOBJECTs where SI_ID=0

3. select SI_NAME, SI_KIND, SI_ID, SI_PARENTID from CI_APPOBJECTS, CI_INFOOBJECTS, CI_SYSTEMOBJECTs where SI_OBTYPE=0

Apart from this, you can try clearing the Web App (Tomcat) cache and restart it to see it helps:

1. Stop Tomcat

2. Clear the Tomcat cache by renaming the folder "localhost" to "localhost_bkp" in the following path:

Windows: "<Tomcat installation directory>\work\Catalina\localhost"

Unix: "<Tomcat installation directory>/work/Catalina/localhost"

3. Start Tomcat

Thanks,

Mayur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mayur,

for above three queries i have got

No.Of infoobjects returned=0

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try this:

1. Stop Tomcat

2. Clear the Tomcat cache by renaming the folder "localhost" to "localhost_bkp" in the following path:

Windows: "<Tomcat installation directory>\work\Catalina\localhost"

Unix: "<Tomcat installation directory>/work/Catalina/localhost"

3. Start Tomcat

Also try to login with default Administrator user (NOT a user part of Admin group) in CMC and test.

Thanks,

Mayur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mayur,

It worked when i have logged in as default admin.

but in query builder why dint it returned any objects?

Thanks

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bolina,

I also had similar kind of issue previously in my system.

As per your description This error occured when you were playing on

Personal category-->user security-->administrators-->assign rights-->add/remove rights-->content folder rights.

it seems by mistaken you have revoked rights to Administrator, this Administrator credentials is default  and is set at the time of installing BO 

To solve this issue, log in with other username/credentials which are having full rights defined under default admin.

after logging with other username with full rights on that category, you can once again give full rights to default admin.

After this you can log in with admin credentials and can see your personal category in CMC.

Thanks,

ViZiT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which user you are running the queries with?

Former Member
0 Kudos

im running queries as group member user.

But can you tell me what needs to be done if the objects are missing,how can i add them back?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

to understand correctly...can you run the same queries using default ADMIN? and also if you attach screenshots it would be helpful to resolve asap.

thanks,

Mayur

ShailendarAnugu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Either the required object doesn't exist in CMS or you don't have the required rights to access it.

Please Ensure that the object exists in the CMS and that you have required rights to access it.

Thanks,

Shailu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

shailender ,

can you tell me path where i can find these objects?

Thanks

former_member182521
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

either the object which you are accessing might have been deleted from repository or the access to object could have be denied.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

can you guide me how i can add objects to repository?

rights wise im in administrators group,so i dont think rights might be aproblem.

This occurred while i am playing around with the rights on top of personal category folder.

Thanks

former_member182521
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether you revoked any access to Administrator group in Personal categories root folder. I think you might have set the access to "No Access" for Administrators group

Former Member
0 Kudos

mani,

problem is after this error i cannot see the personal category root folder in CMC  at all.

Thanks

former_member182521
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are a delegated administrator, I would recommend you to use Administrator id instead.

Former Member
0 Kudos

mani,

as an user i am a member of administrator group.

This error occured while im playing on

Personal category-->user security-->administrators-->assign rights-->add/remove rights-->content folder rights.

while im editing the rights in this section all of a sudden i got ID missing error and my personal categories root folder went missing.

Thanks

former_member182521
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you unchecked inheritance both Folder and Group level if any? Try set Administrator with Full control and see if it is resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mani,

no luck..