cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

solman 7.1 sp12,incident management,IBase Component Read-Only->ERROR: No repository view was found at design time (termination: RABAX_STATE)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody , i´m trying to configure incident management user interface in order to make the IBase component read-only, im following section 7.17 How to make IBase Component Read-Only, from the guide "Application Incident Management –Configuration and Upgrade Guide for Service Provider / SAP Channel Partner (VAR)" , but when i get to the point of clicking the "Configure Page" as seen on next screenshot:

I get the message ERROR: No repository view was found at design time (termination: RABAX_STATE)

Beside, mi template user for itsm incident creation,could not se the configure button, this user was created automatically in the solman_setup.A

Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everybody for your help, i alredy find a solution, i was using the template user created by solman_setup and didn´t worked, so i assigned sap_all to the user, then i did my customization, and then removed sap_all to the user, and it worked. So i think it was role related.

My question is: does the users created automatically by solman_setup , need manual role assigments? i tought this users alredy had all the necesary roles and permissions to do his tasks.

Thank you!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check whether Activate services in solman setup and change request management configuration/Application management is green.

Check the related entry using transaction "SICF". BSP pages can be found below level "/default_host/sap/bc/bsp"

Also you may need to add the authorizations to your ITSM user manually.

Thanks

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the services in SICF. under /default_host/sap/bc/bsp.

Check the template user roles and ...Please user comparison performed for respective roles.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, thanks for your help, i looked at the services in sicf and /default_host/sap/bc/bsp/crm_ui_start is active and tested it ok, do i need to activate all services in /default_host_sap/bc/bsp/ ?

Do you think this could be related to user and roles? it is the user created for template in solman_setup for incident management so i tought it would have all the necessary permissions, what roles do i need to this?

Thank you