cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

solman 7.1 sp12,solution maintainance-> new solution,solution creation succesfull but not creating

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody i have a question , in sap solution manager 7.1 sp12  when i try to create a solution in SAP Solution Manager Administration->Solutions->New, i create a new solution and i get the message Creation of solution <solution name> with language E was successful, however, no solution is created , i alredy tried to refresh ,and still not showing the new solution ,what could it be? where can i see a log of solution creation?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ZhangMingquan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

After some trace and debug, I found this problem is caused by TEMPLICENSE.

Please check your license in SLICENSE, make sure you requested a valid license from SAP.

Best Regards,

Mike

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Select solution type ALL and click the refresh button at the bottom right.

Also, see if the solution you have the authorization to do so ?

Refer - Create a Solution from a Work Center - SAP Solution Manager - SAP Library

And cross check in SMSY.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer, i alredy did the test of trying the refresh button, also i went to SMSY ,but i can´t see any new solution. I tried it with user  solman_admin , then assigned sap_all to solman_admin, tried again, and still no luck, the strange thing is that the message says "creation of solution was succesfull" but it is not created in work center or smsy.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Luis,

In solman_setup step6(Prepare landscape description--->Setup LMDB you can see Migrate Technical systems from SMSY. and migrate logical component from SMSY.

Once this step is re-executed you will see it SMSY.

Or try running report rdsmop_main.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Luis,

Is this issue resolved?

Any other steps followed to address it.

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you confirm in Tx SMSY to see if it was created there?  Might help narrow down if this is a work center issue or an SMSY issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer , the solution isn't visible in  SMSY so i think it is not creating it altought the message says otherwise. Thanks for your help